Wandefloor Dry Systems with replacement possibility, composed by:
- Wandeslim reinforcement on the ceramic backside to guarantee impact and loading resistance.
- Acoustic Wandefoam sheet, installed under the porcelain tile to achieve an excellent acoustic insulation.
- Adhesive stripes that clips among themselves when press. These strips are bonded to the tile backside and to the aluminum plates that rest on the existing floor. In this way, there is no chemical neither mechanical connection between the new and old floor.
CHARACTERISTICS AND APPLICATIONS FOR WANDEFLOOR DRY SYSTEMS
- Self-installation of porcelain tiles through bonding dry system.
- Indoor system.
- Easy and quick installation.
- No hard works.
- Clean system. No debris.
- Minimum thickness.
- Immediate adherence.
SUPPORTS FOR WANDEFLOOR DRY SYSTEMS
- Suitable to be installed over any kind of floor.
- The existing floor must be completely leveled and regular.